TOEFL iBT 100
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
TOEFL iBT 100

Welcome to TOEFL iBT 100 forum !

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Independent writing #5: Building a large factory near your community

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
nguyenducphuong

Tổng số bài gửi : 20

Independent writing #5: Building a large factory near your community Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Independent writing #5: Building a large factory near your community   Independent writing #5: Building a large factory near your community Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 pm

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

Outline:
Thesis: Although building a factory near my community could cause some problems related to environment, I would support the factory because of economic benefit gain from it.
Paragraph 1: Main idea: The new factory would have positive effect on the economy of my community
Supporting details:
(1) It creates many jobs for people in my community
(2) Other services would appear around the factory such as hospitals and schools
(3) It contributes to the development of my community
Paragraph 2: Main idea: The new factory may cause some environmental problems
Supporting details:
(1) It could cause pollution such as air pollution, water pollution
(2) It makes noise or duty
(3) It may have effect on people’s health
Paragraph 3: Main idea: Despite of some disadvantages, I support the plan to build the factory.
(1) It could improve the living level of my poor community.
(2) The problems related to environment could be eliminated by designing the factory carefully

There’s a debate related to the announcement of a company in my community. Some people agree with the plan to build a large factory near my community, while others disagree with that plan. Although building a factory near my community could cause some problems related to environment, I would support the plan because of lots of economic benefit gain from it.

The new factory would have positive effect on the economy of my community. It creates many jobs for people in my community. Many people would have chances to improve their lives by working at the factory. In addition, when a factory is built, other public buildings such as hospitals or schools are also built around the factory to support the workers and their families. Other services will also appear. Thus, the appearance of the factory will make my community wealthier.

Beside positive aspects, there are still some negative aspects of building a factory near my community. The factory might cause some environmental problems, such as air pollution or water pollution if it is not managed well. The noise and dust from the factory may have impact on people’s health.

Despite of some disadvantages, I will support the plan to build the factory. The new factory is really necessary for developing and raising living level of my poor community. It will help many people to have jobs and other services. Moreover, the problems related to environment could be eliminated by applying advanced technology for designing the factory.

In conclusion, I believe that a new factory is necessary for my community.

(Oops, I was so tired when I wrote this draft. Therefore, it is not good. I will revise it later!)
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Independent writing #5: Building a large factory near your community
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang