TOEFL iBT 100
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
TOEFL iBT 100

Welcome to TOEFL iBT 100 forum !

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

independent writing: Which place would you prefer to live in?

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
ledanghieu

Tổng số bài gửi : 6

independent writing: Which place would you prefer to live in? Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: independent writing: Which place would you prefer to live in?   independent writing: Which place would you prefer to live in? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Topic: Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Outline
Intro: I myself prefer to live in the country for many reasons.
Body:
• Paragraph 1: Good natural environments :
1. Everything is clean and tidy.
2. The air in the country is always fresh
3. There are more beautiful sights in the country than in big cities.
• Paragraph 2: Good social environments :
1. There are fewer people in the country , which makes it peaceful and quite
2. People in the country are very warm and friendly.
3. Life in the country is also safer than that in big cities.
Concluson: I love the nature and the social environments in country.

Essay:

As cities get bigger ,many people , especially the young ,now want to live in big cities. Certainly , living in big cities has many advantages, but I myself prefer to live in the country for many reasons.
Firstly , the natural environments in the country are much better than those in big cities. In the country , everything is clean and tidy, which is in contrast to big cities, where there are a lot of garbage and pollutions. The air in the country is always fresh, which makes people feel healthy. On the other hands, the air in big cities often contains lots of smokes emitted from all kinds of cars. Apart from that , there are more beautiful sights in the country than in big cities. In big cities , what we can see is just buildings and buildings. These skyscrapers easily make people feel tired. In contrast, if you take a trip to the country side , you will feel much more relaxed. Green fields , rivers, hills and mountains ,all of them are parts of the country that make it so attractive to many people.
The second thing that make me prefer to live in the country is its good social environments. Not only nature in the country is beautiful , but the social environments here are also better than those in cities. People in big cities often complain about overcrowding. If you ever have to wait in a traffic jam, you will feel how uncomfortable it is. Such a thing never happen in the country. There are fewer people in the country , which makes it peaceful and quite. I love the peace in the country , since it make me feel relaxed. However , fewer people in the country does not mean that living in the country is boring. In fact ,people in the country are very warm and friendly. If you live in such neighborhoods, you will never feel lonely. Moreover, life in the country is also safer than that in big cities. In the country, people rarely have to worry about robbery or such things.
To sum up, life in big cities are more dynamic than that in the country, but I prefer to live in the country because I love the nature and the social environments there.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

independent writing: Which place would you prefer to live in?
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang